Friday 17 August 2012

DIY Jitter Sticks

I call these my "jitter sticks"! I use them when I notice students getting jittery or when we need a little pick me up! These would be great for classroom teachers to use too!


Simply type up various fun movements and tape each one around a popsicle stick.


Put your sticks upside down in a small container. I used a mini Pringles container and covered it with wrapping paper. A can would work too. When you see a busy body getting the jitters, have them choose a jitter stick for the class to do! 

I want to make more! Please share any movement ideas for the jitter sticks!

- Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just came across these and love them! I was wondering if I could have a copy of them! I am a first grade teacher and would love to use these! If you won't mind sharing can you email it to drojo@westlakecharter.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete