Monday 21 September 2015

Bulletin Board Fun!

I am officially back into the swing of things! I know you American teachers have been going at it for a while, but we start and end later than you. It's great for us here in Winterpeg because summer only lasts about two months...!

I decided to freshen up my room a bit this year mostly inspired by the fact that my carpet was replaced and I looooove how fresh and bright it looks in here!

 Here is my opening bulletin board for the school year. I stopped doing a "Welcome Back" specific one, because, well honestly, because I couldn't be bothered with changing my big bulletin board every month. Ha. Seriously.


 Mozart is our composer of the season! Ideas for teaching your kiddos about Mozart are HEREHERE and HERE!

I LOVE these recorder fingering charts! Get them from Marti Chandler HERE on Teachers Pay Teachers! For some fun recorder ideas click HERE and HERE, including a super awesome hockey themed centre for reinforcing note names and recorder fingerings!

Welcome to Music with Ms. Davis- Me! I have my Noteworthy charts at the door. Classes receive a music note when they have had a great Music class, following our expectations. After receiving five music notes (next time it will be 7, then 10), they get a music games class!

How is everyone's school year going so far? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment